Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fried Soya and sesame salmon






My husband and I saw some very fresh salmon strip at the supermarket and we bought it.  Since it was slice as a long and thin strip I wonder how I can cook it.  Then I came up with the following dish and it's so delicious.

Ingredients

  • 200gms of salmon strips 
  • 1/2 medium onion 
  • green onion 
  • 1 Tbsp soya sauce 
  • birds eye chili 
  • toasted sesame seeds
  • corn flour 
  • pepper 
  • salt

 Method
1.   Marinade salmon with salt and pepper.
2.   Coat with corn flour and fry in oil till golden brown (only takes 2-3 minutes). Set aside
3.   Mix 1tsp corn flour with water and soya sauce.  In the same frying pan, add onion and fry till fragrant.
4.   Pour in flour mixture and stir till sauce starts to thicken.  
5.   Combine fish to sauce, add green onion and sesame seeds. Mix well and serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment