Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hakka noddle



I love Hakka noddles. The ones I eat at the coffee shop is served with char siew and mixed with pork lard oil. It's not so healthy actually. So I decided my very own at home with chicken instead. And it turned out delicious:)
Ingredients
  • Hakka noddles (purchased ready made at the market) 
  • Chicken fillet slices 
  • Garlic (minced) 
  • soya sauce 
  • oyster sauce 
  • pepper 
  • salt 
  • oil
Method
1. Cut chicken fillet into strips/silces and place in boiled water. Let is boil for 5-10 minutes. Remove the chicken, set aside and keep the chicken broth for other use.
2. Fry the minced garlic in oil till golden brown. Set aside.
3. Blance the hakka noddles in boiling water for 2 minutes. Remove and then placed in cool water. Set aside.
4. Mix 1 tablespoon of soya sauce, 1/2 tablespoon of oyster sauce, dash of pepper and salt in a bowl.
5. Add the garlic oil, sauce to the noddle and mix thoroughly. Place the chicken strips and some green onion on top of the noddle and serve.

1 comment:

  1. It was very interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.
    1979 Buick Skylark AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete